This is the perfect summer dish to make during berry season! This is a keto driven dish, but you could also switch out the keto ingredients and make it however you want! Since keto diets restrict berries, except for strawberries, this was the ideal dessert.
- 2 lbs. strawberries, cut in half½ cup erythritol sweetener
- 3 oz. sugar free strawberry jello mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/8 tsp Xanthan gum
- 1 1/3 cup almond flour
- 2 tsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp water
- 1/8 cup erythritol sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the pie crust ingredients together using an electric mixer, until combined. Press into an air fryer safe pie pan.
- Place in the air fryer oven and bake at 350°F for 12 minutes. Cool completely.
- Combine the water, erythritol sweetener and Xanthan gum in an induction cooktop. Cook over medium heat until the mixture comes to a boil and turns more translucent.
- Turn off the heat and add in the sugar free strawberry jello mix. Stir until dissolved.
- Pour the strawberries into the jello mix. Stir to coat all of the strawberries with the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pie crust. Place your remaining strawberries throughout the pie. Set the pie in the refrigerator for four hours, or until set.
Other recipes you might like