A miniaturized version of a New Orleans traditional dessert! This cake, called "A King's Cake", is part of the Twelfth Night celebrations, and is meant to honor the three kings.
- 1 can of Pillsbury cinnamon rolls, including frosting
- Purple, green, and yellow sugar sprinkles
- Open the can of cinnamon rolls.
- Roll each of the individual rolls into cylinders.
- Twist 2 cylinders around each other, then form them into a circle. Pinch firmly to hold the two ends of the loop together.
- Coat the interior of the air fryer basket/the rack of the air fryer oven with cooking spray. Bake at 360° for five minutes.
- Glaze the top of each ring together, and top with sprinkles.
Other recipes you might like