A Cheesy and Creamy Side Dish that Won't Weigh You Down!
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, finely shredded
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Place cauliflower in a steaming basket on a rack into the pressure cooker. Cook for 3 minutes on high pressure. Use quick release to vent pressure.
- Remove cauliflower and pour out water. Using the Sauté setting, heat butter. Sauté the minced garlic until fragrant (about 1 minute).
- Return cauliflower to the pot and mash thoroughly. We strongly recommend using a non-metal potato masher to avoid damaging your pot.
- Stir in parmesan cheese, sour cream, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Other recipes you might like