Cook up your chicken and quinoa ahead of time, and use it all week with a variety of dishes!
- 4-5 chicken breasts or 10 chicken thighs
- 2 ½ cups chicken broth
- 2 cups traditional quinoa
- Cube your chicken and add it to the inner pot. Pour the chicken broth on top. Choose the Poultry setting and adjust to 10 minutes.
- Once your chicken is done cooking, use the quick release to release the pressure.
- Open the lid and add 2 cups of uncooked traditional quinoa and stir.
- Close the lid and set to high pressure for 4 minutes.
- Release the pressure once it is done cooking and divide into 5 portions.
Use meal prep chicken and quinoa for a variety of meals including these salad bowls: summer salad, buffalo chicken, taco bowl, greek, and crunchy asian.
Other recipes you might like