Fajitas on a stick?! These kebabs are less messy and easier than skillet fajitas
- 1 ½ lb. rib eye, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 ½ Tbsp vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ medium white onion, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 green pepper, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 slices of bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 red pepper, cut into 1-inch cubes
- In a medium sized bowl, place the meat, salt, pepper and vegetable oil and toss to mix together.
- Thread the meat and vegetables onto the skewers, starting with the onion, green pepper, bacon, meat, red pepper and onion again. Repeat until all of the ingredients are on skewers.
- Place your skewers in the Air Fryer Oven and select the Kebabs preset. Cook the skewers at 350°F for 6 minutes.
- Serve with warm tortillas, spicy salsa, or creamy guacamole!
Other recipes you might like