Flaky, soft, and savory start to your day
- 9-inch prepared pie dough
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup each of your favorite veggies, meat, and cheeses
- Dust your work area lightly with flour and place the prepared pie dough on top. Place a ramekin face down on the pie dough and cut around the edges. You should be able to create 3-4 ramekin pie crusts with one 9-inch pie dough. Lay the formed dough on the ramekins and add pie weights. Air fry the crust at 400°F for 3-5 minutes. While the crust is cooking, prepare your quiche ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, heavy cream, salt and pepper. Cook your veggies and meat in a small fry pan and set aside.
- When the crust is done, carefully remove the ramekins from the air fryer, remove the pie weights and let cool for a few minutes. Add your desired ingredients to each ramekin, fill with egg mixture, and sprinkle cheese on top. Air fry at 350°F for 10 minutes. (if using the Ultimate Air Fryer Oven, bake at 300° for 10 minutes)
- Note: If you use an 8-inch pie pan instead of ramekins, add an additional 10 minutes.
Other recipes you might like