The gooey, chocolate goodness makes this the perfect rich dessert to end any meal. Make this a healthier option by utilizing dairy and gluten free chocolate chips, gluten free flour, a dairy free alternative to butter, or even an egg replacer.
- 3.5 oz. dark chocolate chips
- 3.5 oz. butter, unsalted
- 1 ½ Tbsp self-rising flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 ½ Tbsp sugar
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the chocolate and butter and melt it in the microwave. Stir until it is blended. Add in the flour and stir until combined. Set aside.
- In a separate medium mixing bowl, mix the eggs and sugar until light and frothy. Slowly mix in the chocolate sauce until blended.
- Lightly butter the inside of a ramekin or oven-safe cup. Pour the batter into the prepared ramekin and place inside the air fryer basket. Air fry at 370°F for 6-8 minutes.
- Top with ice cream (optional) and serve immediately.
Other recipes you might like