Adorably spooky mummies with crescent roll "bandages" for a crispy, juicy meal.
- 1 can crescent dough rolls
- 10 hot dogs
- 3 slices American Cheese (omit for dairy-free version)
- Mustard or ketchup
- Unroll crescent dough, separate at perforations, making a large rectangle. Press perforations to seal so there are no holes.
- With pizza cutter, cut the dough lengthwise about ½ inch thick, and same for the cheese.
- Place a sliver of cheese lengthwise on the hotdog. Stretch the dough slightly and wrap around the hotdog. About ½ inch from the top of the hotdog, separate the “bandages” to leave room for a face.
- Place wrapped hotdogs into the air fryer, not touching each other.
- Bake at 390 for 10 minutes or until dough is golden-brown.
- Serve and enjoy!
Other recipes you might like