A spicy snack that will send a shiver down your spine. This simple twist on jalapeño poppers really bumps up the spook factor!
- 10 jalapeño peppers
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- 8 oz. pepper jack cheese
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 scallion
- Candy Eyeballs
- Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 2 eggs
- Slice jalapeños in half and remove seeds.
- Mince 1 green onion.
- Slice or shred pepper jack cheese.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, salt, green onion, and pepper jack cheese.
- In a separate bowl, whisk two eggs.
- Unwrap 1 roll of Pillsbury crescent rolls.
- Ignore perforations and cut into strips (we used a knife, but a pizza cutter would work great as well)
- Fill each sliced pepper with cream cheese filling.
- Wrap each stuffed pepper with strips of dough.
- Place parchment round in Air Fryer basket.
- Coat each pepper in egg before cooking.
- Place jalapeños in air fryer (4 or 5 at a time, if you have the accessory pack try using the insert rack to cook more at a time)
- Cook at 400° F for 6 minutes
- Decorate with candy eyes
Other recipes you might like