Whip up a batch of these simple and delicious treats in no time using your Pressure Cooker!
- 34.5 oz. honey roasted and dry roasted peanuts
- 32 oz. almond bark
- 12 oz. semisweet chocolate chips
- optional garnish: Halloween sprinkles
- Layer the ingredients in the inner pot of your Pressure Cooker and close the lid.
- Cook for 1 hour on low temperature. Do not stir.
- After they’ve cooked for 1 hour, stir the mixture thoroughly and cook for an additional hour, stirring every 15-20 minutes.
- While you are waiting, line your countertop with a piece of parchment paper. Let the steam release from your Pressure Cooker. Then, use a tablespoon to scoop out the candy from the inner pot and onto the parchment paper.
- Top the candy with your favorite garnish and allow to cool completely before serving.
Other recipes you might like