This kid-approved recipe is so simple, because it only contains a few ingredients. They’re also super quick and easy to make, which is perfect if you have a busy schedule or your kids are dying of starvation!
- 1 tube of Crescent rolls
- 6 oz. pepperoni
- 1 jar pizza or marinara sauce
- 8 mozzarella cheese sticks
- Unroll the crescent rolls and lay them on a flat surface. Use a knife to cut the dough into triangles.
- Spoon your desired amount of pizza or marinara sauce onto each triangle. Place a piece of cheese stick on top. On the wide edge of the crescent roll, lay out a row of pepperonis.
- Roll up the crescent rolls and place them in the air fryer basket lined with perforated parchment paper (optional) or on baking rack in air fryer oven. Cook at 370°F for 6-8 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from the Air Fryer/Air Fryer Oven and serve with some marinara sauce. Enjoy!
Other recipes you might like