This juicy pork recipe features colorful veggies and a balsamic and rosemary flavor that is perfect for fall.
- 4-5 lb. pork roast, cut in half
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp Tamari sauce
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary. chopped
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb. carrots, diced
- 1/2 head of cauliflower, diced
- Using the Sauté feature, heat up the 2 tablespoons of oil and sear your pork for about 1 minute on each side. Sear one half of the pork roast at a time if desired.
- Place your carrots and cauliflower in the inner pot with the pork roast.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the chicken broth, balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, Tamari sauce, honey, rosemary, red pepper flakes and garlic. Wisk to combine.
- Pour the mixture over your pork roast and veggies and close the lid. Use the Meat setting and cook for 20 minutes.
- When it is done, naturally depressurize for 10 minutes. Remove the pork and slice.
- Top with your veggies and garnish with more rosemary if desired.
- Check out this pork recipe in our 3 Course Pressure Cooker Meal video.
Other recipes you might like