Dress this roast up to make a fancier meal with your favorite potatoes, veggies and herbs!
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1- 3 lb. boneless beef chuck roast, trimmed
- 1 medium onion, cut into 4 wedges
- 1-14.5 oz. can of beef broth
- 1 ½ tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- desired potatoes and veggies
- salt and pepper to taste
- In your Pressure Cooker, heat up the oil using the Sauté function. Place your roast inside the inner pot and brown it on all sides in the oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour in the beef broth, Worcestershire sauce and quartered onion and seal the lid. Use the Manual setting and cook for 30 minutes on high pressure. Carefully release the steam and add in your desired veggies and potatoes.
- Lock the lid and use the Manual setting again and cook for an additional 15 minutes. Once they are done cooking, release the steam and enjoy!
Other recipes you might like