Simple and sweet bread pudding is a great end to any meal!
- 1 small loaf of cinnamon bread or 1 loaf of slightly stale bread (add ¾ cups of sugar and 1 tsp ground cinnamon if not using cinnamon bread)
- 28 ounces of evaporated milk
- 5 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tbsp butter
For the Drizzle Topping:
- 4 tbsp butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Cut the bread into chunks and place into a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix evaporated milk, eggs, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice. Pour over the bread and mix thoroughly. Cover and let soak in the fridge for an hour.
- When the bread is done soaking, spray an 8-inch baking pan with cooking spray and pour in the bread mixture. Cover with foil.
- Place the rack inside your pressure cooker and add ¾ cup of water. Place the baking pan on the rack and lock the pressure cooker lid.
- Cook on high pressure for 25 minutes. When the pressure cooker beeps, let the pressure release naturally while you prepare the drizzle.
- Place a pot on medium heat on the stove. Add butter, brown sugar and vanilla and cook and stir until melted and thickened (about 5 minutes).
- Use the quick release to release any remaining pressure before opening the pressure cooker. Remove the baking pan and cut the bread pudding into 4-6 slices. Drizzle the sauce over each and enjoy!
Other recipes you might like