A quick main dish for your family in your pressure cooker.
- 4 bone-in pork chops
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup chicken broth
- your favorite pork seasoning
- BBQ sauce
- Season both sides of pork chop with your favorite pork seasoning.
- Press the saute option of your pressure cooker and add olive oil. Let it warm up and then brown your pork chops on both sides.
- After all the pork chops have been browned, remove from pot and add the chicken broth.
- Place pressure cooker trivet into pot, and place the pork chops on top. Add some BBQ sauce (about 3 Tbsp) into the pot.
- Close the pressure cooker with the lid and set the temperature and time manually to 10 minutes at low pressure.
- Wait an additional 10 minutes after it's finished for the pressure to release naturally. After the 10 minutes, quick release the remaining pressure.
- Remove the pork chops and place them on a baking sheet. Baste with BBQ sauce and place under an oven broiler on high for 2-3 minutes until caramelized and bubbly.
Other recipes you might like