Salmon is a great addition to your diet. Packed with omega-3 fatty acids, high in protein, and other helpful vitamins and antioxidants, salmon can help you manage your weight and may even reduce the risk of heart disease. If you're looking for an easy way to incorporate this fish into your diet, this recipe is for you. Light seasoning and fresh lemon juice give the salmon's flavors a chance to shine, and with less than five minutes of active cook time, it fits easily into your busy schedule.
- 8-12 oz salmon
- ¾ cup water
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2-3 sprigs of dill
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp lemon pepper
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- lemon slices
- Pour water and lemon juice into your pressure cooker. Add herbs to the pressure cooker and place steamer rack on top.
- Season salmon with salt and lemon pepper. Add oil on top of the salmon. Place salmon on the steamer rack. Sprinkle garlic powder over the salmon.
- Layer lemon slices on top of the salmon.
- Lock the lid and cook on high pressure for 7 minutes.
- Release pressure and enjoy!
If your salmon pieces are frozen together, run them under water until they can be separated.
Other recipes you might like