Serve this crumbly dish as an appetizer, side or dessert and pair it with your favorite Fall drink!
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup sugar, divided
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 can Pillsbury Grands biscuits, 8 count
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp heavy whipping cream or milk
- Spray an air fryer safe baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin puree, ¼ cup sugar, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice, stirring thoroughly. Set aside.
- Open the can of biscuits and slice each in half horizontally. In a small bowl, stir together the remaining ¼ cup sugar and cinnamon. Then, coat each biscuit half with the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Lay one slice of dough flat. Spread the pumpkin mixture on top and place another biscuit on top. Place the biscuits in the baking pan.
- Carefully place the baking pan in the Air Fryer Oven and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes, or until the top is golden and the center is cooked through.
- While you are waiting for the biscuits to cook, prepare the glaze. In a small bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar, cinnamon and heavy whipping cream until a smooth sauce forms.
- Carefully take the baking pan out of the Air Fryer Oven and let cool before glazing. Once you have waited, drizzle over the biscuits, pull apart and serve!
Nutrition Information: Serving: 1 slice // Calories: 117kcal // Carbohydrates: 22g // Protein: 1g // Fat: 2g // Saturated Fat: 1g // Cholesterol: 28mg // Sodium: 11mg // Potassium: 54mg // Sugar: 20g // Vitamin A: 3685IU // Vitamin C: 1mg // Calcium: 19mg // Iron: 0.5mg
Other recipes you might like