A miniaturized version of a Thanksgiving classic. Substitute your usual pumpkin pie for these delightful bite-sized pieces to better portion control during the holidays... Besides, they're just too cute to pass up!
- 16 oz. pumpkin
- 14 oz. of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- ½ -1 tbsp. of pumpkin spice
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup of flour
- 3 tbsp. unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- Foil cupcake tins
- Mix together pumpkin, milk, eggs, pumpkin spice, and salt. Set aside.
- To make the crust, in a separate bowl, add flour, butter, and sugar.
- Knead the mixture until it has a smooth texture. Add water periodically to form the dough.
- Create a floured work surface
- Form dough into balls and then press into cupcake tins.
- Fill each tin with pumpkin pie filling.
- Place in the air fryer
- Cook at 350° F for 15 minutes
Other recipes you might like