A great candy alternative!
- 2 cups applesauce
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp allspice
- Prep the air fryer safe baking pan with parchment paper or cooking spray.
- In a blender, add in the applesauce, pumpkin puree, honey and lemon juice. Blend until well combined.
- Add in the seasonings and blend again.
- Pour the puree into the prepared baking pan and place in your Air Fryer Oven. Using the dehydrating setting, dehydrate at 130°F for 8 hours.
- Once done dehydrating, remove from the Air Fryer Oven. Cut into your desired shapes and enjoy!
Other recipes you might like