A toasty Fall flavored snack
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp nutmeg
- 2 cups plain flour
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp pumpkin pie puree
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- ½ tsp salt, plus more for sprinkling
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pumpkin pie spice, for sprinkling
- pepper to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the salt, flour, and baking powder. Add in the butter, pumpkin pie puree and milk, kneading to combine.
- Divide the mixture into handfuls and roll out. Fry the wraps over medium heat until they bubble. Then, brush oil on one side of each of the tortilla wraps. Stack them and cut into tortilla chip shapes.
- Sprinkle them with pumpkin pie spice and salt and pepper to taste and place them on the mesh trays in the Air Fryer Oven.
- Air fry them at 400°F for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown. Remove them from the Air Fryer Oven and serve with your favorite Fall dipping sauce!
Pair with our Pumpkin Hummus!
Other recipes you might like