Like a New York style sandwich, but smaller!
- 1 packet egg roll wrappers
- 1 lb. sliced corned beef or pastrami
- 15 oz. can sauerkraut
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- Vegetable oil spray
- Thousand Island dressing
- Cut corned beef and Swiss cheese into narrow slices.
- Drain sauerkraut and dry with a paper towel.
- Take one egg roll wrapper and moisten the edges with water, so it will seal together pointing a corner towards you. Stack corned beef, Swiss, corned beef, Swiss, and a spoonful of sauerkraut.
- Take the pointed end closest to you and fold over the contents. Bring up the sides and fold in. Repeat with other side. Roll until fully closed.
- Spray lightly with vegetable oil. Place egg rolls on a baking tray and bake at 400⁰F for 5 minutes, flip, then bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve with Thousand Island dressing.
Other recipes you might like