This dish is ideal for an afternoon snack, game day, family event or an after dinner dessert. It has a combination of salty flavoring because of the crackers and a sweet flavoring because of the cinnamon and sugar.
- 4 cups peanut butter Ritz Bits
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 350°F. Then, spray an air fryer safe baking pan with cooking spray and spread the crackers evenly in there and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the butter and brown sugar. Stirring consistently, bring the mixture to a boil and boil for 1 minute. Then, remove the mixture from the heat and stir in 1 teaspoon cinnamon and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- Pour the mixture on top of the crackers as evenly as you can. Smooth out any crackers that didn’t get covered.
- Bake the crackers for 10 minutes until it’s bubbly all over. While the crackers are cooking, combine the remaining cinnamon, sugar and salt. When the crackers are done, remove the baking pan from the oven and sprinkle the cinnamon mixture on top.
- Once they have cooled, break them into pieces and serve!
Other recipes you might like