Spaghetti is a wonderfully versatile dish. It's quick to make, filling, and easy to customize with your favorite ingredients. However, sometimes one might find themselves cravings a way to shake things up. In that case, why not give these air fried spaghetti bites a try? It packs the traditional flavors of spaghetti, marinara sauce, and cheese into a not-so-traditional delivery method that you can eat with your hands! Serve this as an appetizer, a snack, or delight your children with a spaghetti cup dinner. We utilized pepperoni in this recipe because that's what we had in our fridge, but feel free to substitute in ground beef, sausage, or even veggies.
- Leftover or cooked spaghetti, al dente
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- Pepperoni, diced
- Cooking spray
- In a large bowl, combine spaghetti, eggs, mozzarella, parmesan, and marinara.
- Spray Air Fryer Muffin Mold with cooking spray.
- Spoon spaghetti mixture into each cup until full. Use the bottom of a small glass to press the contents.
- Place the Muffin Mold into the air fryer basket. Cook at 400 degrees for 7 minutes. Add a sprinkle of cheese on top, then continue to cook for another minute or until the cheese has melted.
Other recipes you might like