A low-carb way to enjoy a traditional family favorite! Make this recipe keto and gluten-friendly by substituting flour with almond flour.
- 1.5 lbs. ground beef (we used 90/10)
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup flour (can substitute with almond flour)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- ¼ garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried onion flakes
- ¼ tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 3 cups sugar-free marinara sauce
- 1 (2-pound) spaghetti squash
- 1 cup water
- Make about 12 ½ inch vents in the squash with a paring knife.
- Add a rack and water to pressure cooker
- Place squash on rack and set ‘Manual’ to high pressure for 15 minutes
- Release pressure immediately with the quick release option. Carefully remove squash
- Wait for it to cool slightly (about 10 minutes)
- Cut squash in half, remove seeds, and shred.
- For meatballs: In a mixing bowl, combine ground beef with everything except olive oil and marinara sauce.
- Form into approximately two-inch meatballs
- Turn on your pressure cooker and set it to sauté
- Brown each meatball on each side
- Once they are browned, add marinara sauce evenly over meatballs. Make sure they are mostly covered
- Turn off sauté and set lid on top of pressure cooker
- Select ‘Manual’ and set it to low pressure for 10 minutes.
- Release pressure and enjoy!
Other recipes you might like