Creepy crawly cookies are sure to tickle your tastebuds!
- 1 package peanut butter cookie dough
- 16 malted milk balls
- 16 chocolate covered peanuts
- Chocolate icing
- Red gel icing
- Scoop cookie dough into 1" balls using a tablespoon or if using pre-made dough, use the standard size. Place on oiled prepared baking pan.
- Bake 8-10 minutes at 375 or until light brown around the edges.
- Remove from oven/air fryer then press a malted milk ball into the center of each cookie while still warm. Place a chocolate-covered peanut right next to the malted milk ball to form the body of the spider then let the cookies cool completely on a wire rack.
- Use chocolate icing to pipe the spiders’ legs and a touch of red icing on the back to complete the look of a black widow spider.
Other recipes you might like