We post a lot of simple and fun recipes, but this one may take the prize for being the easiest Halloween-themed food of all time! Simply combine all ingredients in your GoWISE Blender and do a little bit of decoration on top for some ghoulish guacamole that is sure to be a hit with any crowd!
• 4 cups cilantro leaves
• ½ medium peeled onion, roughly chopped
• 4 Tbsp fresh lime juice
• 2 cloves garlic, peeled
• 2 medium jalapeños, stem removed
• 2 tsp kosher salt
• 6 large ripe avocados, pitted and peeled
• ¼ cup Mexican cream or sour cream
• 2 pitted black olives
• Blue corn tortilla chips, for serving
- Place half of the cilantro leaves, onion, lime juice, garlic, jalapeño, and salt into blender. Blend for 1-2 minutes, scraping down the sides of the container with a spatula, until a smooth paste forms.
- Add 3 avocados and pulse 8-9 times, removing lid and scraping with a spatula after every 3 pulses.
- Repeat with remaining guacamole ingredients to make a second batch. Place in a shallow bowl.
- Fill a squeeze bottle or pastry bag with Mexican crema, thinning with additional lime juice if needed. Pipe 4 concentric circles onto the guacamole. Using the tip of a knife or a skewer, pull lines from the center circle out, creating a spider web pattern.
- Slice 1 olive half lengthwise and use one half to form the spider body. Slice 8 spider legs from the remaining olives. Arrange the spider on the web. Enjoy!
Other recipes you might like