Looking for a healthy breakfast? This spinach and egg white wrap is a great way to start the day! Fresh veggies and protein combine to jump-start your energy!
- 6 egg whites
- 4 oz spinach
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
- ¼ cup feta
- 2 roma tomatoes, sliced
- 2-3 tortillas
- Preheat the griddle to med-high temperature and spray with oil.
- On one side of the griddle, place the sliced tomatoes onto the griddle and cook until browned, flip, and repeat. On the other side, sautee the spinach with olive oil until wilted. Season both the tomatoes and spinach with salt and pepper. Remove when cooked.
- Re-spray the griddle and place egg whites in the center of the griddle and scramble.
- To wrap, place ½ of the egg whites in the center of the wrap. Top with tomato, spinach, and feta. Squeeze lemon juice on top and roll closed like a burrito.
- Place the wrap, seam side down onto the griddle and toast until browned. Flip, and continue to toast on the other side.
Other recipes you might like