These donuts are devilishly good!
- 1/3 cup of white sugar
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch of allspice
- Fake Teeth
- Gel frosting
- Candy Eyes
- Mix the white sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, and allspice.
- Unwrap 1 can of Pillsbury Grands flaky layers of biscuits
- Cut holes with a small jar
- Place parchment round in basket
- Place donuts in the air fryer
- Cook at 350° F: Donuts for 5 minutes/Donut Holes for 3 minutes
- Coat each donut with melted butter
- Dip in cinnamon/sugar/spice mixture
- Place teeth in donut
- Decorate donuts however you’d like!
Other recipes you might like