This low-hassle recipe uses refrigerated pie dough and a mixed-berry filling. Use cookie-cutters for the stars on top, or test your art skills and make them freehand. Either way, these pies will be fun, flavorful, and super cute!
- 1 package refrigerated rolled piecrusts
- Flour, for work surface
- 1 large egg, beaten
- ¼ cup + 1 Tbsp granulated sugar, divided
- 1 ½ cups fresh blueberries
- 1 ½ cups fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1 ¼ cup fresh raspberries
- 1 ½ Tbsp cornstarch
- Vanilla ice cream for serving (optional)
- 4 small ramekins, or 2 large
- On a lightly floured work surface, roll out the piecrust to ⅛-inch thickness. Line ramekins with crust, trimming edges as needed.
- Reroll scraps into a single disk. With a sharp knife or using cookie cutters, cut out stars. Reroll scraps as needed. Place finished stars on a plate.
- Brush ramekins and stars with egg. Sprinkle with 1 Tbsp sugar. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Toss berries in cornstarch, ¼ sugar, and a pinch of salt. Allow to sit, tossing occasionally, until juicy (approximately 8-10 minutes).
- Fill pie crusts with fruit mixture. Place stars on pies as desired. Bake in air fryer/air fryer oven at 350° for 25 minutes, or until crust is golden brown and berry-mixture is bubbling.
- (Optional) Top with vanilla ice cream. Enjoy!
Other recipes you might like