Turn simple ingredients into a mouthwatering meal.. all in one appliance!
- 2 Tbsp olive or avocado oil
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp oregano
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- ½ medium yellow onion
- 1 large or 2 small bell peppers
- 1 lb skirt steak
- 8 corn tortillas
- Cojita cheese
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oil, chili powder, garlic powder, oregano, ground cumin, salt and
pepper to make the seasoning. Slice onions, peppers and steak into strips and place in bowl with seasoning. Coat well and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Place the Grill Plate into the Air Fryer Oven and pre-heat. Using rubber-tipped tongs, add peppers and onions to one side of the grill. Add the steak to the other side of the grill. Grill steak at 400⁰F for 3-5 minutes on each side. Stir vegetables occasionally until they are tender and charred around the edges.
- Transfer meat to a cutting board and let rest for 5 minutes. Warm the tortillas on the grill. Slice the steak against the grain and season with salt. Serve on the tortillas with the onions and peppers and add top with cojita cheese.
Other recipes you might like