Sweet potatoes are nutritious, because they are full of Vitamin A and promote healthy vision and brain function. Leaving the skin on them also has its benefits, because the skin contains loads of potassium and fiber.
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- ½ Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp butter, melted
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 2 Tbsp cinnamon
- powdered sugar for drizzling
- Peel your sweet potatoes and wash them with clean water and pat dry.
- Slice the peeled sweet potatoes lengthwise, ½ inch thick. Then, toss your sweet potato slices in ½ tbsp of coconut oil and cornstarch.
- Place your sweet potato slices on perforated parchment paper (optional) in the air fryer basket. Air fry at 370°F for 18 minutes, shaking halfway through.
- Once they are done cooking, remove the fries from the air fryer and place them in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle 2 tsp of butter on top of the fries. Then, mix in cinnamon and sugar and toss fries together again.
- Place on a serving plate and sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve with desired dipping sauce and enjoy!
Other recipes you might like