Good things come in small packages! These tiny tarts don't skimp on taste! Take your tastebuds on a tropical vacation with the sweet flavors of pineapple and coconut. The best part is, they are incredibly easy to make, so you can spend less time baking and more time kicking your feet up. Let us show you how!
- Pre-made pie dough
- 14oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3/4 cup sweetened toasted coconut flakes, divided
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 8 oz canned pineapple bits, drained
- Roll out dough about 1/4" thick. Using a cup, cut out small circles for the crust. Place one circle of dough in an aluminum cupcake tin. Place in the air fryer and cook for 7 minutes at 350 degrees. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, combine the whipped cream, condensed milk, lime juice, and 1/2 cup coconut milk in a medium bowl.
- Divide the condensed milk between the cooled crusts and refrigerate for 45 minutes.
- Serve chilled topped with pineapple bits and remaining coconut flakes.
Other recipes you might like