It's lean, packed with protein and full of vitamins!
- 1 (12 oz.) pkg frozen spinach, thawed
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 ½ - 2 lbs. flank steak
- salt & pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp thyme
- 1 tbsp olive or avocado oil
- 2/3 cup beef broth
- Drain thawed spinach and dry well, using paper towels. In a bowl, combine spinach, garlic and cheese.
- Carefully slice flank steak in half, horizontally. Season with salt and pepper. Slice across the shortest side into about 6 strips. Add filling to the center of the strip and roll into a circle. Tie across the steak with twine. Trim off excess twine, leaving about ¼” ends.
- Place rounds on a flat side and sprinkle with paprika and thyme.
- Some models of GoWISE USA pressure cookers include a Sauté setting. You can Sauté without the lid. Set the pressure cooker to Sauté. Add oil and heat. Brown both sides of the steak rounds. Add beef broth.
- Lock the lid and cook on high pressure for 30 minutes. Allow the pressure to release for 5 minutes. Release remaining pressure. Rest steak rounds for 5 minutes before slicing or serving. Remove twine before serving.
Other recipes you might like