Impress your household with this copycat carnival treat. Using the rotisserie function will allow this spiralized potato to crisp evenly on all sides. Adding bread crumbs only heightens the crunch factor!
- 1 yellow Potatoes, well washed
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Italian bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons Paprika
- Black Pepper
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Parsley, freshly chopped
- In a small bowl, combine parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, paprika, pepper, and salt. Set aside
- Insert the rotisserie rod into the center of the potato. Using a paring knife, cut at an angle in the opposite direction that you turn the potato. Gently separate the slices to form a spiral on the rod.
- Drizzle the potato with olive oil then sprinkle with the parmesan mix. Be sure to get the in between the slices.
- Place the rotisserie rod into the air fryer oven. Manually set the oven to 350 for 45 minutes and select the rotisserie function. The potato should spin and cook evenly.
- Let cool slightly then remove the potato from the rod. Serve warm with desired dipping sauce.
Hold the knife at an angle to get a perfect spiral!
Other recipes you might like