If you have a can of tuna, some bread, and just a few more ingredients, then lunch is taken care of for a family of four. This ultra-easy recipe takes only minutes to make in our Vibe Multi Air Fryer. Let us take a little worry off your plate in this time of upheaval and help you make quick, healthy meals for you and your loved ones.
- 12 oz can tuna
- ¼ onion, chopped
- 2 dill pickles, chopped
- ¼ cup mayo
- 4 slices American Cheese
- 2 rolls, cut in half
- garlic powder
- Combine tuna, onion, pickles, mayo, pepper, and garlic powder in a medium bowl.
- Place the roll halves open side up on the air fryer oven rack.
- Evenly distribute the tuna mixture onto the bread.
- Lay one slice of cheese on top.
- Slide the rack onto the lowest level in the air fryer oven.
- Toast at 400 degrees for 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
Other recipes you might like