A comforting and delicious side to your steak dinner!
- 4 Russet potatoes
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- 2 Tbsp butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup freshly chives, chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 slices crispy bacon, crumbled
- Wash and scrub russet potatoes. Pat dry. Poke several holes around the potato using a fork. Rub skin with olive oil, salt and pepper. Place in the Air Fryer Oven on a mesh rack. Bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes.
- Check for doneness by inserting a fork. A fork easily pierces when it’s done. If the potato is hard, bake a little longer.
- Cut lengthwise slits in the top of each potato. Carefully scoop out flesh from the center and combine in a bowl with sour cream, chives, half of the chopped green onions, and half the cheddar cheese. Mix together and scoop filling back into potatoes.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and bake at 350°F for 5 minutes.
- Top with bacon bits and remaining green onions.
Other recipes you might like