Why not try out this amazing watermelon lemonade? It's so easy, so sweet, and so addictive you might want to consider making a double batch!
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup water + 2-3 cups cold water, divided
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 cups seedless watermelon
- 1 cup crushed ice
- In a small saucepan, combine the sugar and 1 cup water. Bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally, until sugar fully dissolves. Remove from heat.
- Coarsely chop watermelon and juice lemons.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in your GoWISE Blender. Blend until smooth (approximately 30 seconds). Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Other recipes you might like