Avocados rolled in panko and air fried to crispy perfection
- 2 avocados, not fully ripe
- juice of 1 lime
- salt & pepper
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup flour
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Cut avocados in half, lengthwise. Then cut into slices and remove from the skin. Drizzle with lime juice then salt and pepper the slices.
- Using 3 small bowls, beat eggs in 1 bowl, add flour to the second bowl, then place breadcrumbs in the third bowl. Dip avocado slices in the egg wash, then coat with flour and then coat with breadcrumbs.
- Place avocado slices in the mesh basket and air fry at 400°F for 15 minutes or until crispy.
Other recipes you might like