Beef jerky is a great alternative snack to eat in place of chips or any other junk food. The ingredients we used are for a common beef jerky recipe, but feel free to use whatever ingredients you desire for your own seasoning.
- 1 lb. beef, sliced into thin strips
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp liquid smoke
- 1 Tbsp sriracha sauce
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cayenne red pepper
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- Slice your beef into thin slices, making sure all pieces are consistent in thickness and size. In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients together to create the marinate.
- Place the slices of meat inside the marinate bowl, making sure each piece is fully coated. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, place the marinated beef slices onto a paper towel and pat dry.
- If using Air Fryer Oven, place the beef slices on air fryer racks. Use the dehydrate setting at 170°F for 90 minutes.
Other recipes you might like