A classic and easy to make breakfast!
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/3 cup shortening
- ¼ cup whole milk, minus 1 tbsp
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Combine shortening using a fork or hands until mixture is crumbly. Slowly add milk while working mixture into dough with hands.
- Turn dough onto a lightly floured work surface. Form dough into biscuits with hands or work the dough into a flat rectangle, about ¾” thick and cut 3 biscuits with a biscuit cutter.
- Lightly butter or line the bottom of the mesh basket with perforated parchment paper. Air fry at 400°F for 12 minutes.
Other recipes you might like