This recipe is the perfect summertime dish that you can enjoy inside with your family or outside at any gathering. It’s super simple to make too - just toss everything in a bowl, season it up, place on your skewers and done!
- 1 lb. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 14 oz. pork sausage, sliced
- 2 medium zucchinis, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped into chunks
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped into chunks
- salt and pepper, for sprinkling
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- Cajun seasoning
- In a large bowl, add in the shrimp, sausage, zucchini, bell peppers, salt and pepper. Toss with olive oil and Cajun seasoning until mixed well.
- Thread a piece of shrimp, sausage, zucchini and pepper onto each skewer. Set your skewers on the air fryer safe kebab rack and place the rack in the air fryer.
- Air fry at 350°F for 4 minutes, or until the shrimp is opaque and the veggies are tender. Repeat these steps until all your ingredients have been used up. If using an air fryer oven, use the rotisserie skewers and air fry at 350°F for 4 minutes, or until the shrimp is opaque and the veggies are tender.
Other recipes you might like