Forget about hamburger helper! This option is so much tastier and ready in a fraction of the time!
- 1 yellow onion (diced)
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 cups beef stock
- 3 cups macaroni
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 12 oz Velveeta (or other processed cheese)
- Pour vegetable oil into the inner pot of the pressure cooker. Using the saute setting, brown the beef, breaking into smaller chunks.
- Add beef stock, macaroni, onions, ketchup, and thyme.
- Cook for 6 minutes on high pressure.
- Add velveeta and stir throughly to melt.
- Serve and enjoy!
Other recipes you might like