A creamy classic pasta dish that is sure to please any picky eater, but still delivers a serving of vegetables!
- 1lb penne pasta
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 3 cups chicken stock
- Salt and Pepper (to season chicken and sauce)
- 7-8 garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1-2 cups Parmesan Cheese (add as much as you like)
- Olive oil
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Press Sauté function on the pressure cooker, add olive oil and sear the chicken until golden.
- Add minced garlic to pot sauté for one minute.
- Pour chicken stock into the pot to de-glaze of garlic and chicken from sticking to it.
- Add 1 lb of penne pasta to pot.
- Add seared chicken breasts to the pot
- Next, pour heavy cream into the pot as well as the unsalted butter. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Lock lid in place and set to high pressure for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes press keep warm and open lid. Next, add Parmesan cheese and stir.
- Now remove chicken and cut into pieces.
- Add baby spinach to the pot and stir then add back in chopped chicken breasts.
Other recipes you might like