These tasty chicken nuggets don't need to be deep fried, but are still so crunchy and delicious!
- 1.5 lb chicken breast, cut into half-inch squares
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1 cup finely ground almond flour
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 1 Tbsp ground pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- Pat your chicken dry with a paper town. Dredge each piece in whisked eggs.
- One at a time, transfer chicken pieces to bowl containing dry ingredients then to air fryer basket. Air fry for 4 minutes at 400°F.
- Using a pair of tongs, flip each nugget. Air fry for 4 additional minutes. Enjoy!
Other recipes you might like