For the times that you're looking for a tasty but low-maintenance meal, this chili verde is an excellent choice!
- 2 cups rice*
- 4 cups water
- 1 boneless pork shoulder roast (4 to 5 pounds), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 cans (10 ounces each) green enchilada sauce
- 1 cup salsa verde
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chiles
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Sour cream, optional
- Pour rice and water into your pressure cooker. Cook using the rice preset. Use the quick-release function to rapidly vent pressure. Remove rice from inner pot and set aside, covered to keep warm. (For a keto version of this recipe, substitute with riced vegetables or omit.)
- Combine pork, enchilada sauce, salsa verde, green chiles, and salt in the pressure cooker. Cook on high pressure for 30 minutes. Allow pressure to release naturally for 15 minutes. Vent any remaining pressure before opening.
- Serve on rice topped with sour cream (optional). Enjoy!
Other recipes you might like