This fun sweet treat has the perfect combination of crumbly goodness from the cookies and cold creaminess from the ice cream. We cut this recipe in half but go ahead and make the full recipe if you’re feeding a lot of people.
- 4 cups all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled
- 4 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 ½ cups butter, melted
- 1 ½ cups brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, plus 2 large egg yolks
- 4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1 ½ pt. vanilla-chocolate chip ice cream, softened
- 1 ½ pt. mint chocolate chip ice cream, softened
- 1 ½ pt. chocolate-chocolate chip ice cream, softened
- chocolate sauce, for topping
- Line 2 baking pans with parchment paper or grease with cooking spray.
- Whisk together the flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- Beat the butter and sugars with an electric mixer, until combined. Beat in the eggs, egg yolks and vanilla. Reduce the electric mixer speed to low and slowly add in the flour mixture, until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Divide the dough into fourths. Press into 4 6-inch disks and place 2 disks on each prepared pan. Refrigerate for 4 hours or up to 2 days.
- Preheat your air fryer to 330°F and place one of the prepared pans in the air fryer. Bake the cookies 20-24 minutes, rotating halfway through, until the edges are golden. Remove the pan from the air fryer and cool completely. Repeat with the remaining pan. If you have an air fryer oven, you can prepare both pans at once! We just recommend you switch them around halfway through for even cooking.
- Top 3 cookies with 1 flavor of each ice cream, spreading all the way to the edges. Freeze for 4-24 hours. Then, stack the frozen cookies on a platter and top with the remaining cookie and freeze until ready to serve.
- When you are ready to serve, let stand at room temperature for 10-15 minutes. Top with chocolate sauce and enjoy!
Other recipes you might like