A delicious and gooey dessert surprise
- 3.5 oz. dark chocolate chips
- 3.5 oz. unsalted butter
- 1 ½ tbsp self-rising flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 ½ tbsp sugar
- Melt chocolate and butter, stirring to blend. Stir in flour. Set aside.
- In a separate medium mixing bowl, mix eggs and sugar until light and frothy. Slowly mix in chocolate sauce until blended.
- Lightly butter the inside of a ramekin or oven-safe cup. Pour batter into ramekin and place on the bottom air fryer rack. Air fry at 350°F for 8-10 minutes. Serve immediately. Top with ice cream (optional).
Other recipes you might like