Our own Hailey made this recipe on our Instagram story. Warm and comforting breakfast with only a few simple ingredients from around your house! This recipe is easily adjustable to your desired level of sweetness, so you can please both children and adults with this one recipe. For who prefer their oatmeal thick, halve the amount of water before starting the recipe.
- 1 ½ cup oats
- 2 ¾ cup almond milk (or regular milk)
- 1 cup water
- 2 ½ Tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- optional toppings : fruits, nuts, chocolate
- Combine all ingredients into the inner pot of the pressure cooker.
- Lock the lid, manually pressure cook at high pressure for 4 minutes, and let pressure naturally release for 10-15 minutes.
- When cooking is complete, turn off the unit and stir the contents until well combined, let cool slightly.
- Add desired toppings and serve warm.
Other recipes you might like