One of the most popular fried foods, now with a fraction of the calories! No deep frying needed, but with our air fryers you'll still get that crunch!
- 1 yellow or white onion
- cold water
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup panko crumbs
- olive oil
- Slice onion into rings.
- Soak onion slices in cold water for 5 minutes. Pat dry before proceeding to step 3.
- Whisk together two eggs.
- Dip each ring first into flour, then eggs, and finally into panko bread crumbs.
- Line air fryer with parchment paper (optional) and then place onion rings into the air fryer basket or onto air fryer oven rack. Tip: to achieve maximum crispiness, be sure not to overfill and try to avoid having the rings touching.
- Air fry at 400° F for 5 minutes.
- Flip the rings and brush lightly with olive oil. Air fry for 5 additional minutes.
Other recipes you might like