A delightfully-simple breakfast that is done in less than ten minutes! Perfect for those on the go!
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 Tbsp of butter
- Using a glass, punch out a hole in the center of each slice of bread.
- Preheat a pan in your air fryer/air fryer oven at 360° F for 5 minutes.
- Spread half of the butter over the bottom of the pan.
- Lay the two slices of bread in the pan and crack an egg into the hole of each slice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toast for 5 minutes at 360° F.
- Remove from heat. Spread remaining butter on the pan, then replace the bread and eggs with the opposite side face up. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toast for an additional 3 minutes, or until eggs have reached your desired level of doneness.
Other recipes you might like